Join us for Master Reiki Certification
*Reiki I and II Certifications required to attend this program.*
If you haven’t completed your Reiki I and II certifications, there is still time. Click Here for available classes. We regularly offer Reiki I and Reiki II classes and are happy to add a training to our schedule per your request.
Imagine Increasing Your Ability to Sense Energy Fields, to Access Guidance from Higher Sources, and Expand Your Energy Field Quickly and Easily…
- Saturday, December 16 (10 a.m. to 4p.m.)
- Lunch, snacks, handbook and certifications all included in price.
- Taught by Lenka Spiska, Medical Intuologist, RMT
- Traditional Reiki Master course material
- Cost: $255, Workshop and Lunch: $270
- Location: 27499 Riverview Center Bvld #261, Bonita Springs, Fl 34134
- Participants will receive Reiki Masters certifications.
- If you wish to register, please scroll down to purchase a ticket. If you have questions, please email (lenkaspiska at gmail.com) or call us 239.370.8588!
We have discovered that with many individuals having dietary requests and/or requesting to bring their own lunch, it is better to offer you the option. We’re happy to supply your lunch! If you’d like to purchase a lunch ticket, please click on the purchase button below.
Who should attend:
Those who are seeking to obtain a Master’s certification and experienced Reiki Practitioners who already have Master’s level training. Individuals interested in healing themselves and others. More specifically, this course is excellent for those who desire pain relief, work in hospice care or provide assistance to someone needing hospice care as well as those wishing to manifest abundance in their lives.
This Reiki course is designed to provide you with the tools to assist patients, caregivers and families. Participants will earn the Master’s certification.